Tell Me More About You
due to: life transitions, death, depression, anxiety, relationship challenges, addictions, trauma, or caregiver burn out?
Are you not enjoying things you used to love?
Do you feel overwhelmed most of the time?
Do you feel anxious?
Six Ways Counselling Can Benefit You
- Learn practical tools for dealing with life transitions
- Learn to set healthy boundaries
- Grow your self esteem
- Safe place to discuss life issues and reflect on changes you want to implement
- Create hope in adverse situations
- Setting goals for positive change
What Would Counselling Look Like ?
When we meet we will begin discussing the changes or goals that you want to work on. We will develop a therapeutic plan together to best meet your unique goals. Individual sessions are 60 minutes long. The fee structure is $150.00 per individual session. A sliding fee is offered if needed. Canadian Certified Counsellors (CCC) are covered by some insurance companies.